Over the past few years, the DCG has embarked on ways to better engage, better manage, better recruit, and provide better value to our members. We have made tremendous progress in lots of areas like more trips and alternating meeting locations combined with campouts just to name a few. Behind the scenes the DCG has been managing the grotto with some technology that was cutting edge when we adopted it more than 2 decades ago. The board unanimously agreed that we need to move into the 21st Century and make some improvements both in technology and streamlining common processes.
I am pleased to announce that the launch of a new member management system called MyDCG.
With MyDCG, you will be able to:
- Receive regular renewal notices
- Be able to easily Renew your membership at any time from your profile
- See when your renewal is from your profile.
- Be Easily alerted when your membership is up for renewal.
- Access the immense resources waiting for you in the member section with your own username and password. (No More remembering the universal password) Such Resources include Back issues of the Georgia Underground and Past Issues of the Hole Story just to name a few.
- RSVP For Meetings
- Sign up for trips that are exclusive only to current members.
- Rent and pay for Helmets as part of trip registration or just rent and pay for helmets online.
- View a real time up-to-date membership roster to contact your closest friends to plan that next epic caving adventure.
These are only a few of the new features that you will be able to have with MyDCG.
go to http://www.dogwoodcitygrotto.org and click “login” at the top of the page.
You will be receiving an email shortly after this with your password. Your login will be your email on record.
You can also just click "forget password" to reset your password.
If you are not current with your membership, you won't be able to access all these great resources.
This is a new system to all of us and there may be a few hiccups in the meantime. Please be patient and if there are any issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get it resolved.
Dogwood City Grotto & the MyDCG Implementation Team